Photo Description


As of April 20, 2020, this site is no longer active.
The new site for Cleveland TLM Friends is:
www.clevelandtlmfriends.com



Friday, February 1, 2013

February: The Passion

Let us dedicate the month of February to The Passion of Our Lord.


Jesus, by this saving sign,
bless this listless soul of mine.
Jesus, by Thy feet nailed fast,
mend the missteps of my past.
Jesus, with Thy riven hands,
bend my will to love's demands.
Jesus, in Thy Heart laid bare,
warm my inner coldness there.
Jesus, by Thy thorn-crowned head,
still my pride till it is dead.
Jesus, by Thy muted tongue,
stay my words that hurt someone.
Jesus, by Thy tired eyes,
open mine to faith's surprise.
Jesus, by Thy fading breath,
keep me faithful until death.
Yes, Lord, by this saving sign,
save this wayward soul of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment