Photo Description


As of April 20, 2020, this site is no longer active.
The new site for Cleveland TLM Friends is:
www.clevelandtlmfriends.com



Monday, April 1, 2013

April: The Holy Eucharist

Let us dedicate the month of April to The Holy Eucharist.


 
As the hart panteth after the fountains of water,
 so my soul panteth after Thee, O God!
"My soul hath thirsted after the strong, living God;
when shall I come and appear before the face of God?"
"For what have I in heaven?
And besides Thee, what do I desire on earth?"
Let blind and infatuated worldlings intoxicate themselves
with the false, transient, and fading happiness of this life;
for my part, nothing besides Thyself can content me,
either in heaven or on earth.
Come then, O Thou Lamb of God,
Who takest away the sins of the world!
Come, Thou beloved of my heart!
Adorable Flesh and precious Blood of my Saviour!
Come, to nourish, comfort, and enliven my sickly soul.
O God of my heart!
Let me neither love, seek, nor think
of any other object but Thyself alone;
for Thou alone art my consolation,
my treasure, my joy, my life, my all!

"My heart and my flesh have rejoiced in the living God...
Thou art, O Lord of hosts! My King and my God!"
"Who will give me wings like a dove and I will fly and be at rest!"

No comments:

Post a Comment